This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for lunch - Chapter 10

Late lunch at Taco Bell/Pizza Hut. The #1 combo with Baja Mountain Dew.

Comment

Sweet and spicy Italian sausage pizza from California Pizza Kitchen.

Comment

lunch was prime rib for the beau and a big slab o'sirloin from ray's cafe in kalihi. mmmmmmmmmbeef! =P
        superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Chopped chicken liver sammich on light rye, cole slaw and a kosher dill pickle. Not quite up to the standard of NYC deli chicken liver, but pretty tasty nonetheless.

Miulang
          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Yesterday I had another bowl of turkey salad and a grilled cheese sandwich.
            'Alika

Comment

Mini korean fried chicken plate and a small pepsi from Zippy's
              Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

a grilled polish sausage with sauteed onions. I figured I may as well eat as if I'm in Chicago with all this wind.
                Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Some filipino food from Senpai restaurant at Remington College Building. Best part of the lunch was getting to spend time with Leo Lakio and wife. What a great couple!
                  "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                  – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
                    Some filipino food from Senpai restaurant at Remington College Building. Best part of the lunch was getting to spend time with Leo Lakio and wife. What a great couple!
                    I had the pork adobo, and a wonderful time with anapuni808; we clicked on so many levels. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
                      a grilled polish sausage with sauteed onions. I figured I may as well eat as if I'm in Chicago with all this wind.
                      Home Depot Iwilei eh?
                      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Munched out on some orange flavored chicken, beef with brocolli, friend rice and chow mein.

Comment

I started a new job yesterday, and our offices are in the Dole Cannery Office Building. Given its proximity to Costco, it was inevitable that I went for the $1.50 hot dog and 20 oz. drink combo. Hopefully I won't overdo it... but it's so simple and cheap!

Comment

woah, discovered an a great new plate lunch / okazuya place across the street from the Fire Station in Waikamilo. Some place called Sumo or Shogun or something. Awsome specials, cheap and ono grinds.

Anyone know the place I'm talking about? I had the mix plate, Miso butterfish and mochiko chicken last week Friday and it was awsome!

Comment

Chicken with black beans, pork fried rice, an egg roll and a cup of egg drop soup...all for $4.95, which up here, is a bargain.

Miulang
                              "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Mmmmmm...Tripe Stew, Chop steak, Salt Meat w/ Watercress, Pastele, and Poi from Waimalu Shopping Center. Also, found a place where they sell the old K.C. Drive Inn's Famous Waffle Hot Dogs! Yep! I bought two. I'll eat later as a SNACK.

Waffle Hot Dog ~ $ 2.99 each

Auntie Lynn
                                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
                                X