This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Watch This! Web Video Finds

About time companies catch up. I have been using internet video and the development of RSS as a promotional tool for my projects since 2004.

Now that broadband has grown and more people have access it's exploded!

All in all very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
      [...]Clicked on the link and couldn't find what you was talking about...[...]
      The link works for me. Did anyone else have trouble with it? I mentioned 7 videos. There are 7 videos on that page. Here's the url, tho':
      http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&search=Search

Comment

Originally posted by idvfilms
        [...]All in all very cool.
        Very cool, indeed! Just curious...have you been using YouTube as a promotional tool? Over the past several years I've had several casting session videos uploaded to a web site for several clients in various areas of the world to view the next day. A casting session is certainly different than promoting a product or business and I wouldn't consider using YouTube in this situation. But, who knows...maybe a client eventually will request an upload to YT. I'd caution him/her against it tho'.

Comment

Originally posted by idvfilms
          About time companies catch up. I have been using internet video... since 2004.
          'bout time ya caught up. I've been poppin' video onto the web since 2003.
          Client saw vids on Konaweb. and said:
          I want dat.
          I sez;
          uuuuuhhhh..OK!
          and figured it out.
          Last edited by kimo55; July 15, 2006, 08:42 AM.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw8QNPJj-UU

makin a fool of myself again at the best kine trade show.
            alkee hall!

Comment

• Re: Watch This! Web Video Finds bawahahaha!

and my *favorite* Turkish-kids-rapping/singing-in-German--which one doesn't need to understand in order to understand ~qUaLiTy~ when s/he hears it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYak2F1hUYA

{{this brought tears to my eyes when I first watched it!}}

pax

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o
                and my *favorite* Turkish-kids-rapping/singing-in-German--which one doesn't need to understand in order to understand ~qUaLiTy~ when s/he hears it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYak2F1hUYA

{{this brought tears to my eyes when I first watched it!}}
                There are several interesting things about this video and most of them reek 'generation gap' for this tutu!

The tags are 'trash' and 'hardcore'!
                Comments and rating have been removed!
                And, yikes, it has over 4.5million views...since March 3!

The quality of the video is excellent, professional. Sorry, PM, I can't share your enthusiasm for their vocals. I found them flat and off-key several times. Then, again, my tutu ears could be relaying the wrong message! However, it's been favorited 881 times so others certainly share your enthusiasm.

I'm still curious about the Comments and Rating situation!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
                  It had a few comments they didn't like and deleted them a few times more than they needed before refreshing screen. Thus, a minus.

their keyword is hardcore. Since sex sells, many type that in as keyword hoping to find you know what. they end up here, see they been had. Leave frustrating comment, clik away after a half minute. But their hit count is added to the seemingly inexplicable 4 mill plus.
                  favorited? Must be alotta kids who like this kinda goofy $#!t

Comment

The quality of the video is excellent, professional. Sorry, PM, I can't share your enthusiasm for their vocals. I found them flat and off-key several times. Then, again, my tutu ears could be relaying the wrong message! However, it's been favorited 881 times so others certainly share your enthusiasm.

apparently my sarcasm didn't translate well. I found their vocals hysterical, as perhaps do all those other millions of folks who watched it.

pax

Comment

apparently my sarcasm didn't translate well. I found their vocals hysterical, as perhaps do all those other millions of folks who watched it.
                      Ah shucks...and here I thought you were serious! Based on your writings on HT, must admit the thought of you liking that group surprised me but, hey, different strokes for different folks. And you were joshin' us all along! Heh!

Now I get it...painful tears!

Comment

Now I get it...painful tears!
                        tears of agony and hysteria. Everytime I watch it, I find a new reason to giggle because it is that bad.

pax

Comment

tears of agony and hysteria. Everytime I watch it, I find a new reason to giggle because it is that bad.
                          More power to ya! I don't think I could watch it again! That said, it appears some money was put into producing the video. That, or one of the kids' dads owns a production company! Visually, it wasn't bad at all. Now, if there was just a music video featuring Jonathan and Darlene Edwards.

Oh, oh, oh...WAIT. Here's a silly home video that features a Jonathan Edwards tune, just the piano! Their music is just Heaven to my ears! Ya gotta hear Darlene sing, tho', to get the full impact!

Oooooooh...wait again! You can hear both of 'em here! Hmmm...I can't. It must be a Mac thingie! Oh well, I have the CD. Enjoy!

Comment

I'll raise ya with one of the funniest "Whose Line Is It Anyway" snippets!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAZdg...%20it%20anyway

pax

Comment

and another WLIIA:
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNycQ...%20it%20anyway

pax

Comment

I'll raise ya with one of the funniest "Whose Line Is It Anyway" snippets!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAZdg...%20it%20anyway
                                Too funny! The gang at 'Whose Line..." is brilliant. They took improv to a whole, new level. Here's another one of my favorite clips. That entire episode is a keeper.

Comment

Working...
                                X