What do you do with Vienna Sausage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you do with Vienna Sausage?

yikes, I cannot eat it plain...I love it fried in butter or margarine !

Comment

I need to put hot sauce on it to get any taste.

Comment

Been on the lookout for a case of Vienna Sausage since March 2020. Sam's Club where I would normally buy a case has been out of them since then. On Saturday (4/4/20) while at Don Quijote shopping for laundry soap I stumbled across a stack of Spam and next to it a bigger stack of those 18 can case of Libby Vienna Sausage!

Needless to say I purchased a case of the Vienna Sausages and 3 cans of Spam, as well as the laundry soap.

Comment

There were a few cans of Vienna sausage when I purchased them at Longs. All the canned tuna and canned soup were gone already.

Comment

as doggie treats when they beg for food I ain't sharing
            https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Was at Sam's Club on Saturday (4/11/20) and they had a less than a pallet worth of the 18 can case of Libby Vienna Sausage. I was thinking of purchasing that but realized I already had the case I purchased the week before.

Comment

You Might Be from the South If You Consider These Canned Foods a Memorable Snack (yahoo.com)

You might be a redneck.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post

Been on the lookout for a case of Vienna Sausage since March 2020. Sam's Club where I would normally buy a case has been out of them since then. On Saturday (4/4/20) while at Don Quijote shopping for laundry soap I stumbled across a stack of Spam and next to it a bigger stack of those 18 can case of Libby Vienna Sausage!
                  This batch of Vienna Sausage had an expiration date of April 2023 and I consumed all of the cans before that date. Picked up a new 18 can case of Libby Vienna Sausage from Sams' Club about a week ago (~7/13/23) to stock up on the hurricane supplies for TS Calvin. As I was putting away the case I felt something in the way, it turns out there was one can left from the March 2020 batch.
                  Decided to dump that can since I had more than enough food supplies.

Comment

Working...
                  X