Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HawaiiStories & HawaiiThreads Picnic - Let's Hui!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HawaiiStories & HawaiiThreads Picnic - Let's Hui!

Mark your calendars, pull out those coolers, dig out those big blankets and get ready for networking... island style! Saturday, Saturday, April 2 will bring the first of what I hope will be many potluck picnics for the ever growing, funny, feisty, and friendly folks here at HawaiiThreads.

We'll be joining and continuing a fun tradition kicked off by HawaiiStories, our big-sister site, which has had several "blogger barbeques," and they've always been a blast.

The web has allowed us to connect in many ways, but it's not until you've hung out and split a box of manapua and admired the afternoon breeze together that the true spirit of `ohana emerges. These are always casual, informal, free-flowing gatherings where the conversation wanders all over the place. So come! Bring the kids, the spouse, a friendly mammal or two. Don't be shy... and don't be afraid. I know from experience that as remarkable as the people we see online may be, the people behind the text and avatars are always even more wonderful, colorful, and a real treat to get to know.

Head on over to Lynn's RSVP and planning thread, let us know you're coming and what (and who) you're bringing! A quick poll will help us decide where, but now that you know the why, I hope you'll at least say, "Why not?"

Re: HawaiiStories & HawaiiThreads Picnic - Let's Hui!

a friendly mammal or two
    I object to this species-specific restriction.
    http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Looks like a got here a few months too late. Sounds like a lot of fun though. Is there going to be another any time soon?
      Surf Da Link Auctions - You get $25 to register!

Comment

Any parties scheduled for this April by chance?

KalihiBoy

Comment

So whens the next get together?

Comment

Originally posted by LocoBoy View Post
            So whens the next get together?
            Our Christmas Party!

I'll start taking suggestions in November.

Last year's celebration:
            http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthr...hristmas+Party

Auntie Lynn
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
            X