This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's for lunch - Chapter 3

Bi bim kook soo from Yummy's Korean BBQ. Cold noodles, watercress, cabbage, daikon, sesame seeds, and sweet bits of beef. Mmmm. Wish I'd had my camera with me to take a photo -- pzarquon's photos of his meals always look so good!

Comment

Originally posted by U'ilani
      1stwahine: Get well.
      Awww, you're so sweet! Mahalo to Muilang and Serenity too. here I go again...moimoi,cough,moimoi,piss, and check wats up @ hawaii threads. Talk stories with you laters! MAHALO!
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Kim chee burger, chili fries and Diet Coke from Big City Diner at Ward Theatres. Normally I put ketscup and mustard on a burger but I had to pass on that with the kim chee inside of it. Was okay and kind of filling, didn't eat dinner then again it was eaten around 3pm after watching the movie Constantine.

Comment

The "Classic Burger" at Big City Diner is really first class, but too big for me to finish at one meal. Or maybe it was just "Constantine" which ruined my appetite.

Comment

a dagwood sandwich on rosemary olive oil bread.
            now, that wuzzn enuff, so open face tuna sammich on melted cheese rosemary same kine toasted bread. so ono, but now, goin 'slpode!

Comment

Finally got well enough to order and pick-up chicken rice soup fro MAMA and Kup Dai/Roast Duck Rice Soup for me from Mini Garden. Talk to one of the owners, they will continue their business on Hotel Street and new one will open in Salt Lake Shopping Center or in that area. Property Manager must have brought the rent down...I asked what about their religious beliefs in the fire being the core of their sister's illness. No response. Oh, well...money moa important than sista at this time! Salt Lake, good location, we branch out. Wat about McCully? No response! Bye!

Comment

Pastele and Spanish rice from...um, somewhere, I dunno, my mom brought it home and it was yummy. First time I've had it since elementary school.
                myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

This is my lunch everyday...it hasn't changed for years...Peanut butter sandwich with Miracle Whip, 2 Quaker rice cakes, and a can of Coca-Cola. I cannot forsee ever changing this daily menu..it's been this way for years now, and I love it. When I get home in the evening, and have finished my daily 13 mile run..that's when I really get down and grind. This menu DOES change on a daily basis.

Comment

Fried saimin with pork char siu....
                    Lovena

Comment

I'm hungry...tired of blan food! *******Fried Gouviea Portugese Sausage with cabbage/onions/ and poi with chile pepper water!Hmmmmmmmm.....

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                        I'm hungry...tired of blan food! *******Fried Gouviea Portugese Sausage with cabbage/onions/ and poi with chile pepper water!Hmmmmmmmm.....
                        I think you must be feeling better, finally. You wouldn't be eating linguica and poi with chile pepper water if you weren't!

Miulang
                        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
                          I think you must be feeling better, finally. You wouldn't be eating linguica and poi with chile pepper water if you weren't!

Miulang
                          Yeah, I missed you Tita Miulang! I'm feeling much better...ready to fight. Forget the toning done.hehehehehehe Joke! Joke!

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                            I'm feeling much better...ready to fight. Forget the toning done.hehehehehehe Joke! Joke!

You GO, girl!

hope yer fully healed.

Now, I got da 24 hour bug!

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                              You GO, girl!

hope yer fully healed.

Now, I got da 24 hour bug!
                              I missed you too the most KIMO!

Let's get ready to RUMMMMMBLE!

oOOPS, HOPE YOU GET BETTER FIRST, YOU LUCKY 24 HOURS, I had it more than that! You need any HOME MADE chicken soup? nah, only JOKE, Honest!

Comment

Char sui chicken, rice, pasta and Mountain Dew.

Comment

Working...
                                X