X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is HawaiiThreads.com too mean?

Originally posted by timkona View Post
    Gawd, I'm an A-hole when I'm liquored up.
    So's Mel Gibson.
    “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
    http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Posting while sloshed - a long and proud tradition of HT. Unfortunately.
      (When sober, be sure to apologize to Admin.)

Comment

Gawd, I'm an A-hole when I'm liquored up.
        Well at least you're honest

Tim...you and I will meet some day and I hope that we will do it on sober and meaningful grounds.

I do sense a lot of negative energies in your statements. Most of us have been there...betrayed in one form or other but if I didn't think you were worth arguing to I'd have ignored you. BUT hey there is something redeeming in all of us, and you must have something because I still take your bait and argue your points. Sometimes your worst enemy can be your best friend.
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Reminds me of the old phrase "You want to keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"

or something like that.

It's always good to laugh at oneself.
          FutureNewsNetwork.com
          Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Reminds me of the old phrase "You want to keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"

or something like that.

It's always good to laugh at oneself.

I do it all the time...unfortunately those around me must think I'm crazy or something
            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

I have only been reading and posting on HT for a short time now, but compared to many other forums I really feel that HT is the best by far.
              As said before forums are made u by the feelings emotions and opinions of many people and therefor it is inevitable that they will clash from time to time, that is why i like it here it is real, would hate to be posting on a forum where everyone is nice for the sake of being nice, get enough of that here in Japan.

Comment

Just a question...

I know I have been suspended from posting New threads for some reason...

Why am I now not allowed to edit my posts?

And why am I not able to use my PM functions?

Is Hawaiithreads to mean? Not to those that conform... I guess HT is not just a board...it has a personality? No piss off the HT beast!

Is anyone else having difficulty using these functions?

I guess if anyone needs to reach me they can at my Myspace page listed here on HT.

Comment

I believe you're being helped with your New Year's Resolution.
                  But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                  GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
                    Why am I now not allowed to edit my posts?
                    I know that Admin has it so that there's a small window after you post in which you can edit it. I think it's one hour? After that, you don't have the option.

I can understand why Admin would want it that way...I've been on other MBs where people edit like crazy, and it ultimately changes the integrity of the threads.
                    Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                    We're not here to mess around
                    Boston, you know we love you madly
                    Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                    Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                    You know we couldn't live without you
                    Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

• Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                      I believe you're being helped with your New Year's Resolution.
                      A. It's not new years...
                      B. You would hope that new years resolutions would not be controlled by outside powers such as individuals.

Many people make resolutions as a goal to attain something.... Not necessarily to be supressed at the same time!

Resolutions are often broken... however, when someone feels the need to constrict people because they can.... well then I would call that the ADMINS Resolution to himself....

Considering it's not even New Years EVE day yet and I'm already suppressed....

You would think one would still have the ability and option....

OR AT LEAST be told in advance that he is being restricted for one reason or another....

Nope.... I just wake up and pow... another new restriction.... NO EXPLANATION AT ALL!!!!

by posting this...

I'm over riding any previous resolutions I have made.

My new years resolution is to keep posting to hawaiithreads on occassions...

My other resolution is to laugh everytime I see PJ .....well um... never mind.

Comment

Damon, my email address is ryanozawa@gmail.com. Contact me directly with any further questions or comments regarding your status here. We've communicated extensively, and I'm incensed that you're airing your grievances, yet again, about how I run this site. No one, bar none, has had these issues explained to him, at great length, repeatedly, directly and emphatically. You are being singled out, no question about it, but it cannot be a mystery nor surprise to you. Please.

I am taking a much, much, much needed break with my family on the Big Island, and the absolute last thing I will let interfere is you.

I have limited access and this cell phone doesn't let me do much. But I will drive to an internet cafe at 2 a.m. to take action if you continue this, or so much as passive aggressively bitch about it in other threads. The topic of "Damon at HawaiiThreads" ends right here.

You have a "sandbox" at Walaau. Make the most of it.

Everyone else, please have a blessed and peaceful New Year's!

Comment

Ryan I have sent you an e-mail as you have requested!

Hope you have a great time on the Big Island....

Check your shoes before you put them on... cocqui frogs have been found in shoes!

Happy New Years dude...and I wish you and your Ohana the best!

Damon

Comment

oh my freaking flipping fruitting flutting god....

Cause I said the F word in a message to Hawaii Threads....

I got an automated fricking reply....1 point...what the fuck is that...

sad...what is HT becoming... geez.... control is sad...those that follow are even more sad....

Why is HT dead..... well ask around to those that you know at HT....

HT was built on people that are true with things and not supressed....

Hawaiithreads....

This is a new fucking low!!!!! sending points because someone speaks there mind and wants to say a swear word every now and then....

fricking low.... sad... Controlled automation at it's worst.... set it up for key words that if someone says you get "dinged"....

Sounds very similar to some george orwell 1984 shit.... oops ding... give me another point.....

so how many points do I get before I get dinged????

Sad ....

hawaii threads becomes automated by a ping ding system...

this place was cool.... sheesh what happened...

Sad...

that's ok....

Everyone was already wondering why HT became so slow....

OH SHIT....

The manoasurfer123 warrior has gone balistic.... please send out your bots...

muhaa....

Frick... Ryan... why you hate on me? I never do any thing wrong...

just sondering?

PS...

not even going to proof read this...

Damon...

Comment

Is the bottle empty yet, Damon?

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
                                sad...what is HT becoming... geez.... control is sad...those that follow are even more sad....
                                Happy New Year, indeed...
                                Last edited by admin; December 30, 2006, 10:13 PM. Reason: Reduced quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X