• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's for Breakfast - Chapter 2

A bottle of Diet Pepsi.

Comment

I had iced coffee, like I always do. I premake it the day before and let it chill.

I always make breakfast for my hub, tho. This morning, I made a mushroom & cheese omelet, fried potatoes and 1/2 chicken sausage. Oh, and coffee sweetened with condensed milk.

Comment

Slice of last night's pizza, OJ

Comment

Tomato cheese grits casserole...not a hit with the DS, but I'm goin' back for seconds! His is granola and fruit slices.

Comment

steel cut oatmeal with blackberries and an apple banana, dotted with a bit of agave syrup and dusted with cinnamon. eric brought me breakfast in bed! i'm in love!
            superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Bottle of Mountain Dew.

Comment

A bottle of Mountain Dew from the vending machine.

Comment

Bag of M&M cookies and a bottle of Diet Pepsi.

Comment

A bottle of Diet Pepsi.

Comment

LOTs & Lots of Coffee with coffee ice cubes!!!!! Orange juice, blueberries
                      and spaghetti carbonara leftover from the other night (Italy's ham & eggs!).
                      There is no cream or butter in real carbonara hence the eggs & bacon!

Comment

Originally posted by leashlaws View Post
                        LOTs & Lots of Coffee with coffee ice cubes!!!!! Orange juice, blueberries
                        and spaghetti carbonara leftover from the other night (Italy's ham & eggs!).
                        There is no cream or butter in real carbonara hence the eggs & bacon!

Oops ! I always put a drop of cream in mine. Next time I will try it your way.

Comment

Going to open up a can of Diet Coke.

Comment

French toast and coffee at Papa Ole's Kitchen, and it was muy yum!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Took advantage of the holiday to have a late morning brunch with my 92-year-young auntie. Took her to one of her favorite places, the Original Pancake House at Waiakamilo/Dillingham.
                              She had crispy bacon & eggs scrambled soft, w/ buckwheat pancakes.
                              I had the strawberry belgian waffle piled high w/ whipped cream, and a side of bacon. And both of us drank more of their terrific coffee than we probably should have, LOL. *hyper caffeinated*
                              To be, or musubi... What was da question?

Comment

i took inspiration from a traditional okinawan champuru and made a scramble of bittermelon, tuna and tomato over brown rice. given bittermelon's health benefits and the fact that i didn't use oil, i'm feeling food-virtuous.

meh. except i used whole eggs, not just the whites. ah well.
                                superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Working...
                                X