This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's for lunch - Chapter 10

Currently eating a Chicken Cup of Noodles, a bag of Funyuns with Wasabi and a bottle of Mountain Dew from the HCC Bookstore.

Comment

Two slices of Papa John's chicken and mushroom pizza. Sometimes, you just have to have a couple of slices of pizza.
      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Teri chicken, brown rice, mixed veggies and a bottle of water.

Comment

Nothing like a hot bowl of pho on a cold California day.

Comment

Chicken salad and Tuna salad sandwiches and a can of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Dim sum from Mei Sum on N. Pauahi St. Good thing we went early, there was a wait by noon. Not bad!

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                Sometimes, you just have to have a couple of slices of pizza.
                Lunch during a work meeting: a personal pizza from a nearby deli, with bacon bits, blue cheese, and red onion.

Comment

After dodging the snowflakes to go to the Verizon store to look at new phones, a Cubano sandwich at home.

Miulang
                  "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Hamburger Steak and Chicken Katsu plate lunch and a cup of Mountain Dew from Mahalo Drive Inn.

Comment

• Re: What's for lunch - Chapter 10

Went to Ward Stadium 16 Theatres for a mid-day showing of "Happy Feet." We thought it was an 11:30 a.m. movie, but it was 12:15, so we headed downstairs for lunch. There were 40 minute waits at Bucca di Beppo and Big City Diner, so we went into Wolfgang Puck's instead.

I don't recall being very impressed before, but I liked what we ate today... fresh baked pepperoni and mushroom pizzas. Nicely sized, crisp and tasty. The kids loved watching the guy toss the dough and spread the pesto sauce (instead of tomato sauce), and my daughter loved dipping the crust in olive oil more than the pizza itself.

A better choice, possibly, than the hotdogs and nuclear nachos I was planning on eating... for about the same price!

Comment

Mushroom rice, steak, and water
                        Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Hot dog, polish sausage, a slice of pizza and a cup of Diet Coke (with a couple of refills) from Sam's Club.

Comment

fresh, fresh, fresh limu poke, old style potato salad with fish cake inside, limu salad, baked sweet potato(purple kind), kalua turkey, fresh fruits & home made pineapple upside down cake. I got invited to an office blessing & they had great food after.
                            "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                            – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Uni sushi and Uno Don!
                              Lovena

Comment

2 Breakfast Jacks and some curly fries with a liter of Sprite.
                                Don't be mean,
                                try to help.

Comment

Working...
                                X