Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Housing in Maui- how easy to find?

Originally posted by Angel-Of-Breath View Post
    Ogg's point is valid as well. I like to think that I can solve more problems than I create.
    Well, you did suggest the beach living option twice:
    and will i have to camp out on the beach
    if it's a matter of me finding a place or sleeping on the beach
    As Oggboy suggests, in his own inimitable way, you need to do a lot more research on your own. This board can be helpful, but you gotta show your homework, too.

Comment

Thanks Leo. I assure you I have no intention of sleeping on the beach unless it's recreationally. Just another (failed) attempt to inject some akaaka into my post. And yes, I have lots more homework to do. This is just one resource and I hope everybody here knows how much their input is appreciated be it complimentary or critical!

Comment

O.K., now that you gave an honest opinion!, I suggest you check out Maui News.com classified.
        Maui, as well as the rest of the Islands have a shortage of nurses, so job wise you`ll be o.k. Maui Mem. Medical Center, Kaiser, Maui Medical Center are your best options, check their web sites. Also, like I said alot of places have (n/p)policy so you need to check your options. If you do find a place that accepts pets, might I suggest adopting a cat from Maui Humane. Oh, by the way thanks for letting setting me straight on the (her) bit My bad!!!
        bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

And if you do need some medical work done on your cat, DON'T take it to Maui Memorial Hospital!!! Any hospital with the word "Memorial" in it is trying to tell you something!!!! As far as living on the beach is concerned, I wouldn't recommend it, you'ld be making a homeless person beachless due to overcrowding. On a slightly serious note, Iao Parkside is close to the hospital, (it's also close to the prison, the cemetary and the police station, wonder why that is??????), you could get a place there, temporarily, until you figured things out.. Just tell the landlord that your cat is actually a rather large rat, that way you shouldn't encounter any pilikia...........minoa'ka

Aloha and Melekalikimaka

Comment

Originally posted by Holonalu View Post
            And if you do need some medical work done on your cat, DON'T take it to Maui Memorial Hospital!!! Any hospital with the word "Memorial" in it is trying to tell you something!!!! As far as living on the beach is concerned, I wouldn't recommend it, you'ld be making a homeless person beachless due to overcrowding. On a slightly serious note, Iao Parkside is close to the hospital, (it's also close to the prison, the cemetary and the police station, wonder why that is??????), you could get a place there, temporarily, until you figured things out.. Just tell the landlord that your cat is actually a rather large rat, that way you shouldn't encounter any pilikia...........minoa'ka

Aloha and Melekalikimaka
            I'm sure there is some useful information in there somewhere ..... ?
            Although, the "Mele Kalikamaka" IS decipherable.
            Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Yeah Don`t take your cat to Maui Mem. cause only one lo-lo would!
              bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Originally posted by Amati View Post
                I'm sure there is some useful information in there somewhere ..... ?
                Although, the "Mele Kalikamaka" IS decipherable.
                Think you may have missed an "I" , put in an "A" instead,,,,,must be those gnats on your keyboard, don't you just hate it when they get into your computer,,,,talk about bugs!!!!!! Iao Parkside would be a good choice for anyone working the "graveyard" shift at Maui Memorial,,,,,,,but, what would I know, only been here for two weeks...........I don't like Notre Dame at the moment...........

Aloha and melekalikimakadakinelyedato'e

Comment

Originally posted by Holonalu View Post
                  Think you may have missed an "I" , put in an "A" instead,,,,,
                  Yep. My bad.
                  Meanwhile, hope everyone is have a great Christmas Day.
                  Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

and a Hau’oli Hanukaha as well

Comment

Working...
                    X