Housing in Maui- how easy to find?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Housing in Maui- how easy to find?

There's a chance I will be relocating from the mainland to Maui in the near future for a medical job with my cat. Just wondering how easy it will be to find a place for the 2 of us? I have been to Hilo but not Maui. I LOVE Hilio, do you think I will like Maui and will i have to camp out on the beach or should I just check Craigs list?

Anxiously yours, Angel

Re: Housing in Maui- how easy to find?

Originally posted by Angel-Of-Breath View Post
    ...for a medical job with my cat.
    Cool! What's your cat's medical specialty?

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
      Cool! What's your cat's medical specialty?
      I assumed it was a medical "partnership",since it is "with" the cat.
      Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

He performs CAT scans!!!

Comment

Ouch. I did leave the door wide open for that one, didn't I?

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
            Ouch. I did leave the door wide open for that one, didn't I?
            LL, everyone knows you have an open door policy!

Breath, Maui mo bettah than northern Colorado jus bout anytime year.
            Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
              That's open "mouth," I'll have you know.

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post

Breath, Maui mo bettah than northern Colorado jus bout anytime year.
                Mahalo, Mata! It's ZERO degrees here (fahrenheit) so I will have to agree with you!!!

Comment

Very important to remember that there is no shortage of housing anywhere in Hawaii.

There is often a shortage of money in Hawaii though.

Hopefully, through continued protest, and the persistant Politics of NO!, we can eventually preserve Hawaii for only the wealthy, and our children will all be forced to move to Las Vegas.
                  FutureNewsNetwork.com
                  Energy answers are already here.

Comment

You got kala (money), we got da hale (house). Only thing is your cat, most places have a n/pet policy so, you may need to scout around. Good luck!!!
                    bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Well as much as I would love to have him with me, if it's a matter of me finding a place or sleeping on the beach, I am sure he would be quite happy here on the mainland.

Is there a Hawaiian word for Taxidermist?

Comment

Well as much as I would love to have him with me, if it's a matter of me finding a place or sleeping on the beach, I am sure he would be quite happy here on the mainland.

O.K. You need to get it together here! "Y",oh "Y" would you be willing to relocate and jump at the chance of sleeping on one of our beaches. Are you, you better get your okole in gear, this is the 50th State and we have alot of problems right now! Stay in your own state cause we taxpayer`s are tired of paying for lo-lo`s like you. We have enough problems, just stay home, Thank you!
                        bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Originally posted by oggboy View Post
                          O.K. You need to get it together here! "Y",oh "Y" would you be willing to relocate and jump at the chance of sleeping on one of our beaches. Are you, you better get your okole in gear, this is the 50th State and we have alot of problems right now! Stay in your own state cause we taxpayer`s are tired of paying for lo-lo`s like you. We have enough problems, just stay home, Thank you!
                          Oggboy, I think what AOB was saying was that if she had to choose between coming here without her cat and living in a home OR bringing her cat and living on the beach, she would choose to leave the cat behind. (Or, kill and stuff the cat....)
                          Last edited by Amati; December 22, 2008, 07:59 PM. Reason: deleted comments about "stay home" attitude
                          Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Her choice!, just get with it, or stay home with the cat. Somewhere over the rainbow, but not on the beach!
                            bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Amati, Yes. That is exactly what I was trying to say. I would never stuff my cat, just trying to inject a bit of humor at my cat's expense. Ogg's point is valid as well. I like to think that I can solve more problems than I create. The more I think about it the more I realize that a cat creates problems and solves none, especially in such a place as fragile as Hawaii. I'm sure people thought mongooses were a good idea at one time.

By the way I am not a 'her" but I can see why you might think that from my name - can't guys be 'angels' as well?

Comment

Working...
                              X