This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 2

About to eat some stuff Kelly's Cajun while watching Battlestar Galactica.

Comment

My wife made some island style fried chicken, 2 scoops and some veggies. My daughter seems to grind everything with ketchup.

Comment

Single classic burger with cheese and while I ordered Diet Coke it sure tasted like regular Coke from Wendy's. Also had a Frosty as well.

Comment

Tonight.....will be burgers grilled with charcoal and the smoking wood chips, lots of raw onion on them and a bit of fresh garlic mixed in the meat, along with some egg, a bit of cracker to help hold them together, and hubby's mix of homemade sauces, Texas style. No fries tonight, just some chips, and maybe celery sticks. Probably if we don't get lazy, a fresh fruit blendered drink for dessert. However....we have a few Napples left from Zippy's, uh...Napoleons, LOL. oink oink, may not be able to resist those. Ahh...the flaky crust.
          Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

BBQ Chicken plate lunch from L&L Drive Inn and a can of Mountain Dew.

Comment

My husband made Frutti di Mare with Linguini, Roasted Tomatoes, White Wine, Garlic, Clams, Prawns, Mussels, Calamari, Rock Shrimp, EVOO...Yummy...
              Served with a fresh loaf of Ciabatta bread...Hurray for leftovers!!!

Comment

About to eat various salad stuff from Foodland while waiting for Heroes to start.

Comment

Brown N' Serve sausage patties, scrambled eggs, hash brown patties, toasted muffin.

I have to make an extra egg for Tigger.
                  http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Yea I am a lucky man, my wife is Korean so kalbe beef for me and steam rice with da tiger sauce o so ono.Bill o yea one siera nevada pale ale. Bill

Comment

I ate very light tonight... just a grilled cheese sandwich and some chicken noodle soup because I had to go out the door right after.
                      'Alika

Comment

Grilled marlin with some kind of wasabi sauce from Nico's at Pier 38. Mmmmmm.
                        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

KFC Famous Bowl, a piece of chicken and some leftover salad from Foodland and a cup of fruit punch.

Comment

Shrimp, brown rice, and salad. Topped off by a carton of juicy juice and Butterstoch hot chocolate
                            Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Dinner from Kelly's Cajun Express and using up the leftover salad from Foodland.

Comment

Jumbo Jack, Ultimate Cheeseburger and an Orange Gatorade.

Comment

Working...
                                X