Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello? Did Rapture occur?

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
    Yeah Jehova Witnesses feel that way, and then there only a select number. I kinda believe that too although I'm not a JW.
    I used to keep copies of The Watchtower just in case a solicitor will ask me for money. I'll give him a copy and start talking about religious stuff, but he will look at watch and say he gotta go.

Comment

How do we know The Rapture hasn't already occurred ... and we're all leftovers here? We'd be the clueless ones, and it could explain all the world's woes.

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
        *sprays Lysol all over his monitor, keyboard, mouse, and everywhere on or near his computer desk.*
        Oh wait! Mokihana's germs are coming from the inside of your computer. Didya disinfect the inside of your screen? You didn't? Don your gloves and a surgical mask and click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
          How do we know The Rapture hasn't already occurred ... and we're all leftovers here? We'd be the clueless ones, and it could explain all the world's woes.
          So, I'm guessing we're the Meeks.
          Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Nah rapture couldn't have occured...I'm still here
            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
              Nah rapture couldn't have occured...I'm still here
              I thought we covered this before - this might have been what kept you out.

That's okay, cw. You're welcome to hang around here with the rest of us sinnerfolk.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                I thought we covered this before - this might have been what kept you out.

That's okay, cw. You're welcome to hang around here with the rest of us sinnerfolk.
                Oh you had to bring up the past didn't ya You know there is a thing called repentance

Comment

Random, nah no way the great event happened and we don't know about it. To those remaining it's gonna be this huge news story about a UFO sighting that abducted tons of people. Surely many will snap pics of it with camera phones and cable news will be talking of nothing else.
                  Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

Originally posted by Karen View Post
                    Random, nah no way the great event happened and we don't know about it. To those remaining it's gonna be this huge news story about a UFO sighting that abducted tons of people.
                    Tons of people? Now why does that sound doubtful. Hmm?

Comment

Tons of people? Now why does that sound doubtful. Hmm?
                      Because we usually don't report on large groups of people by their collective weight?

Comment

Random, LOL~
                        Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

"I'm saved..........I'm saved........" Scratches head "So I aint saved this isn't the Rapture?" Punches the computer hits head against the monitor "I've been GOOD!"
                          A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Rapture Error. Do You Wish To Be Saved (Y/N)?

Comment

Rapture Error. Do You Wish To Be Saved (Y/N)?
                              Please quit all other applications (such as sinning) before saving To prevent the BSOD

Comment

Stop sinning? Okay I did....yeah right I just sinned...oooops thou shalt not bear false witness. Dang it! It's like trying to walk across the water with out getting wet. Hold on I'm here in Utah I am not wet just cold Ah man this saving stuff don't work Must be a computer error. I am closing all other applications on my computer. ERROR! This is not helping not helping at all ERROR ERROR ERROR PLEASE REVERT TO MANUAL. Computer CRASHED again. Oh boy this could take all day..... What happened to just being good for goodness sake?
                                A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Working...
                                X