Robot Chicken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robot Chicken

I was watching part of Robot Chicken on the Cartoon Network today which did a parody of Peanuts.

While Lucy holds the football for Charlie Brown to kick. As he runs to kick it, he misses and kicks Lucy instead and she lands into the pumpkin patch where she finds the remains of Linus who has been ripped apart. As the episode unfolds, they hold a burial for Linus, Sally who can not live without her sweet bobo (I can't remember if that's what she calls him) gets buried with Linus. Days later Charlie Brown sees Lucy at her yellow booth and then she is attacked and eaten by the Great Pumpkin (who killed Linus). The Great Pumpkin then chases Charlie Brown till he is trapped at a tree. As the Great Pumpkin closes in for the kill, there are kites around the tree (the famous kite eating tree) and then tree itself munches on the Great Pumpkin there by saving Charlie Brown.
    Last edited by helen; March 27, 2005, 09:03 PM.

Re: Robot Chicken

Robot Chicken is great. One of the few reasons I even watch Adult Swim nowadays. I loved the skit with Beavis, Butthead and the Teen Titans.
    myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

I think one of the reason why I like Robot Chicken is some times they do this What If? type of situation like What If you had a car race that had Knight Rider, Batman, Speed Racer, Dukes of Hazzard, CHiPs, Mario Bros (go figure on that one), Ghostbusters and a couple of others that I can remember in it, who would win?

Comment

Seth Green was on Late Night with Conan O'Brian on 1/4/06. I wasn't paying too much attention to it but at the end of the segment it was announced that the DVD of Season 1 of Robot Chicken will be out late March and the 2nd season will start in April on the Cartoon Network.

Comment

Tonight's episode (9/24) had a parody of Star Trek. Something bad happens to the Enterprise and the five remaining crew members left on the planet are Kirk, McCoy, Uhura, a nameless red shirt guy and Spock.

The situation on the planet is so bad that they start to talk about eating one another and everyone looks at the namless red shirt guy as the first one to go, he says a few words and then says "but I am the only one who brought a gun" and then the next scene is him eating someone's arm.

Comment

Tonight's episode (11/5) did parody of Calvin and Hobbes.

Comment

tonights parody of star wars was frickin hillarious!
              Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbent View Post
                tonights parody of star wars was frickin hillarious!

Yes, it was indeed!
                flickr

An email from God:
                To: People of Earth
                Date: 9/04/2007
                Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                God

Comment

The Star Wars special episode got replayed today.

Comment

we liked the star wars thing, too.

another recent fave was the japanese version of mr. roger's neighborhood, complete with shogun as king! what a hoot!
                    superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

I don't know if tonight's episode was a repeat or not but it seemed it was a Christmas themed episode. Did like the Peanuts parody segment.

Comment

The Robot Chicken Star Wars Episode is out on DVD today.

Comment

They are airing a new chapter of Star Wars on Robot Chicken today, as well as the first Star Wars Robot Chicken episode plus 4 more episodes.

I don't know the time it is airing here in Hawaii.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                            I don't know the time it is airing here in Hawaii.
                            TV listings. You can input your zip code and select your carrier to get precise listings.

Comment

Also new season of Robot Chicken starts on December 7.

Comment

Working...
                              X