This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 2

The ex is taking me to dinner in a bit and we're going to Kincaid's.

I think I'm going to order a Filet Mignon.
    Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
    We're not here to mess around
    Boston, you know we love you madly
    Hear the crowd roar to your sound
    Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
    You know we couldn't live without you
    Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

My 2nd post!

I have been eating microwaved skinnless chicken breast and veggies for the past 5 months! No rice , bread ,or poataoes....Yuck!

After May 20th I will be able to be normal like everyone here and eat whatever I want that is until my next show.

Craving da carbs and saturated fat foods in Hilo

Hilo artist

Comment

Originally posted by Hilo Artist View Post
        My 2nd post!

I have been eating microwaved skinnless chicken breast and veggies for the past 5 months! No rice , bread ,or poataoes....Yuck!

After May 20th I will be able to be normal like everyone here and eat whatever I want that is until my next show.

Craving da carbs and saturated fat foods in Hilo

Hilo artist
        Somebody competing in body building?...Hmmmm?
        Wuz jus curious. A friend of mine used to eat like that before a comp. Right after the contest, he'd head out and get the biggest, cheesiest, thickest crust pizza he could find and down all that with a couple of orders of buffalo wings and beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Rolling Eye View Post
          Somebody competing in body building?...Hmmmm?
          Wuz jus curious. A friend of mine used to eat like that before a comp. Right after the contest, he'd head out and get the biggest, cheesiest, thickest crust pizza he could find and down all that with a couple of orders of buffalo wings and beer.
          Howzit Rolling Eye

I am using my same diet from my bodybuilding days in the late 80's, but this time, Im not bodybuilding but trying to fit into a Kikaida costume in three weeks.

So far I lost 30 pounds since January. Have to be real skinny to fit into the Kikaida costume and look like those Japan guys.

After I get done with the Kikaida appearance, I am heading for the closest and best pizza joint in Honolulu! I always put on 5 to 8 pounds the next day from my eating binges .

This thread along with many food blogs is what got me posting. I have been only interested in food since being this darn diet.

So watch out Makino Chaiya and Dim sum restaurants, I am coming your way in a few weeks and not going have enough food for this starving Hilo artist.

Comment

Since we were there, we ate at Mililani Restaurant. Had the hamburger steak..........................well, it's not worth writing home about.

Comment

Went with my family to Don's Grill in Hilo. It was torture for me being on my pre show diet and seeing my father in law eating a Reuben on Rye, my wife with a mixed plate and my kids eating mudslide pie for dessert.
              I sat there with a boring bowl of green salad with chicken breast and just vinegar for dressing, again yuck!

Comment

Tonight my husband is out, so I had tuna sandwich. I LOVE tuna sandwich with chopped egg, relish, mayo, lettuce, onions and tomato. I could eat it every day.

Comment

teri hamburger steak from zippys (don't expect their food to be "fast" - I had to almost gobble down that dish to make it back on time for work.)
                  How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Attended a barbecue at friend's house. Had scallops, steaks, char siu, grilled corn on the cob, dried fish, some other grilled veggies, a couple of other meats, Pepsi and a can of beer.

Comment

Stuff from Taco Bell.

Comment

Working...
                      X