A Pirate Ship? In Hawai'i?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Pirate Ship? In Hawai'i?

these pix were taken by my friend's husband last nite at heeia...

Toku toa, he toa rangatira ~ He whakatauki
    My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Comment

Yep, JD, for Gov.!
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

WOW! Those are great pictures! At the pool today my friend was saying the lights from the shooting illuminated the entire inside of her A-frame house
        which is on Lilipuna Rd. She said it was interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
          Johnny Depp for Governor? Ya think?
          Where's Grieco?
          Where's Jazzy Jeff?

Comment

It's back at Heeia Kea harbor. I didn't know that until last night when I happened to drive past as I was heading up the windward coast, and I got stuck in a big traffic jam. Heading north, the jam was about a mile long. For at least half a mile on either side of the harbor entrance the cops have cones and barricades on both sides of the road to keep people from parking. There are live cops guarding the entry to the harbor, and fences to keep the onlookers a pretty good distance away.
            Once I got past the harbor entrance the traffic picked up. But another 1/4-mile down the road I noticed more cones, barricades and live cops at the entrance to that old maintenance station (where they used to keep the front part of the LOST jet and did a lot of filming); that lot is now crammed with portable dressing rooms and various other trailers and equipment trucks.
            All the signs on the barricades say that they'll be there through August 13.
            Avoid that route if you're not interested in the filming. If you are and you head there, take a camera with a good zoom lens because you're not gonna get close at all.
            The ship still looks darned cool sitting there, though!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

I heard this sucka is one hi-tech vessel under all that funky pirate-ness.
              https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Working...
              X