KFC is getting cheap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KFC is getting cheap.

Grits are more of a breakfast food. But I've never really come across them very often, even in Texas. I had them once on my breakfast tray in a hospital and didn't know what they were.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Went to a barbeque in South Africa...called a "braai" and was served grits alongside my grilled steak. They were shocked that I knew what they were. They wuz good, too!

Comment

Kapiolani's KFC is still selling dinner rolls. I didn't ask and they didn't say when the biscuits will be back.

Comment

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_266848.html

No Need Bread.

Comment

I voted in that poll. "Gross! And shame on them for selling such an unhealthy thing!"

Comment

The KFC on the corner of Dillingham and King Street had biscuits today.

Comment

I remember trying to talk someone into trying grits, and they didn't want to. After several attempts to talk them into trying some, they said "Okay, I'll try one grit."

True story!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Biscuits appear to be back - purchased some @ KFC Don Q on Kaheka yesterday afternoon. Have yet to check out my "regular" stop on Kapi`olani @ Ke`eaumoku.

Comment

The Kapiolani store had them since Wednesday (night). I was talking about this situation to a friend yesterday over lunch at Popeye's (yeah, I know I eat way too much chicken).

One theory I purposed that during the biscuit shortage, the local KFC's managed to contact Love's Bakery to supply them with roughly the same number of dinner rolls they would sell if they had the biscuits. For example (the numbers are just top of the head, not the actual numbers that KFC uses) if one store sells 1,000 biscuits in a week's time, they would get 1,000 dinner rolls to cover the storage. However since some people refused to accept the dinner rolls, instead of selling 1,000 that week, they only sold 700 dinner rolls. Now August 24 comes around, the new shipment of the biscuit mix has arrived but the store still has 300 dinner rolls left, they are still good, so do you throw them out or do you continue to sell it?

Comment

They should (but won't) donate them to a soup kitchen and sell the biscuits like they advertise, especially since said rolls are keeping customers away. That would be win/win for everyone. But the day that happens will be a cold day in July in Texas, so....

Comment

hi,i once use to enjoy kfc's chicken only since their's a bit of salt,i havent eaten their in age's only my mom does purchase fried chicken from marukai and it's less salty and it's great. when i was a youth,i didnt realize that fried chicken has a bit of salt so the only fried chicken i have is from marukai.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                          Popeye's has Cajun rice. Why isn't there a rice choice at KFC? That's why I order takeout at KFC and cook the rice at home.
                          Because it's not part of KFC's image.
                          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/5-...155300975.html

Does porridge go with chicken?

Comment

http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/kf...182400753.html

You can eat KFC, text, and drive at the same time.

Comment

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/...hicken-tender/

Tastes like chicken.

Comment

Working...
                                X