Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: American Idol: Season 8

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    Paula has been my "puzzle" for several months each year. Just trying to figure out what she says keeps me at the top of my game! I'll miss her if she doesn't return!
    Sounds like a hissy fit trial balloon of "You can't fire me, I quit!"

I wonder how her agent figures out what she's saying.
    Youth may be wasted on the young, but retirement is wasted on the old.
    Live like you're dying, invest like you're immortal.
    We grow old if we stop playing, but it's never too late to have a happy childhood.
    Forget about who you were-- discover who you are.

Comment

Paula is the heart of the show.

Comment

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/rea...how-is-rigged/
        What's the difference between this accusation and The Quiz Show scandal?

Comment

* bump *

Cnn.com came up with this story:

Season eight "American Idol" runner-up Adam Lambert is no also-ran.
          His first album, not due for release until November 24, zoomed to the No. 2 spot on the Amazon.com sales list Monday, behind only Barbra Streisand's much-publicized new jazz album, the New York Post reported.
          The distinction ranked Lambert, 27, ahead of Madonna, the Beatles and Susan Boyle on the online retailer's sales list -- and shows that one needn't nab the top title on Idol to win the sales race, as also evidenced by such chart-topping second-place winners as Jennifer Hudson, Clay Aiken and Chris Daughtry.
          Lambert's sales figures are all the more impressive because his label, RCA, made no announcement that the disc could be pre-ordered, so the reaction was basely solely on word of mouth, noted the New York Post.
          Collaborating with Lambert on the album are Lady Gaga's producer RedOne, One Republic's Ryan Tedder and Grammy-nominated music producer and songwriter Max Martin.
          (...)

Also, you can go to this link to see ten 30-second videos of his various performances on AI last season.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=451184&GT1=28103

But, Simon is the show.

Comment

* bump *

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
              It's going to be interesting to watch Adam Lambert's progress from here. Will he be the person who finally replaces Freddie Mercury as the lead singer for QUEEN, or... ?
              I wrote that three years ago. And today there's a big announcement that Adam Lambert IS the new lead singer for QUEEN!!!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
              X