X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 7

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
    I hate it when people just look into the store, and when I make eye contact with them and/or wave towards them, they walk away like I was a caged animal!
    I call this "salesperson allergy"... often I go to a store and I only want to look. I don't want to be bothered by a salesperson. If I am approached with the usual "can I help you," I always respond with "just looking." More often than not sales people leave me alone when I say "just looking."

Of course the worst place to be "just looking" is many car dealerships where sales people will not allow you to "just look" and follow you around the lot trying to get you into the car that you spend more than 5 seconds "just looking" at.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Stupid websites with audio. I had my speaker volume on full blast after watching a movie, and I entered a car stereo website. well, they decided to have audio, and when it finished loading, the website's music blasted on high, making me jump.
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

When I'm at the grocery store and I spot a checkout line with just one person in it and I think, that's the line I want, and I'm thinking I'm gonna blow through this line because all the other person has is a bag of oranges, and of course that's the person who has to START AN ARGUMENT WITH THE CASHIER that goes on and on, rather like this sentence, and finally ends with the bimbo deciding she doesn't want the oranges after all, and the cashier has to call a manager over to void out the sale, and in the meantime the lady with the cart loaded with 800 jars of baby food has just cruised through the other line and is out in the parking lot while I'm still waiting to pay for my stuff, that pisses me off.
        "Luke, help me take this mask off. Just for once, let me look at you with my own eyes. No, it turns the other way, Luke. To the left. No, to your left. Push down and twist. Line up the little arrows. Never mind, I'll do it."

Comment

Lunesta commercials. Who can sleep with a giant radioactive insect hovering in front of their face?
          Burl Burlingame
          "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
          honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

... Manufacturers who can't even bundle the correct software for their printers (or the same people who wouldn't bundle printer cables). They're just lucky I provide a happy and professional attitude when doing my work. I had to go and buy a printer cable out of my own money. As for the drivers, atleast its downloadable from their hard to navigate site.

Comment

I HATE PEOPLE WHO STEAL CARS!!!!!!

phew, finally got that off my chest, "Be tranquil in one's mind". 'aahh' that feels better.

Peace Out,

KaYa T.
              sigpic

Comment

Fierworks in Waikiki during a work night. It's 8:45 pm in Makiki and we hear these loud kabooms. It sounded like bombs were being dropped so I go outside to take a look, along with a whole bunch of other people who were just as peeved as I, and we see fireworks coming from Wakiki. Who in the hell is responsible for this shit? wtf are these idiots thinking? This bullshit pisses me the hell off, assholes!

Comment

I hate the fact that there isn't another computer store within walking distance of Fort Street Mall! (yes, the fact that a computer store needs another computer store is weird, but we don't have that much stuff.) No one has mice, ethernet cables, not even a decent computer case!

*bangs head on desk*

Comment

People who loiter behind you on the freeway with their brights on. I SWEAR TO GOD I'm gonna hang a mirror on my trunk angled to bounce the beams right back into their eyes!
                    Burl Burlingame
                    "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
                    honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

You know what pisses me off???? Things that hurts my feet !!.

I went to Longs drugs one day to buy this plastic insoles wich supposidly helps my back a whole lot, hmmm..... (NOT!!. It just ends up hurting my feet!!.)

I went back to longs drugs much later to return it & to get my money back, You know what else "pisses me off"?!?!?, cashiers who smurks at you & shows you that they don't believe that you are returning a product just because it hurts your feet, only returning it back for the money !!.

No worries, they will be the one who will be short in cash, if they don't make it up later!.

Atleast, I got my money back, that's all that matters any way!!.

Another thing that pisses me off is, F***'in noisy neighbors who just don't give a sh!t about other people around them !!.

Aloha. =|
                      Aches & Pains
                      (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                        Hi, Serenity.

Besides, your signature says "Be tranquil in one's mind"; it doesn't say "be tranquil (and don't rant) on HT."

Rant on freely!
                        That's ok.

You know what else???

I checked up in it, that I am on the top #19 on this thread.

Not sure if that's something to be proud of. lol.
                        Aches & Pains

Comment

Oh!. #20 on this thread, I think. lol.

Any way....

What Pisses me off is!!....

In my erea we have a paid washer/dryer, everyone pays $1.00 for the wash & 75 cents to dry, & Any one can wash starting at 7:am - 9:PM!!.

So, I place my dirty wash in at 6:45 am to wait. I was 7 minutes late (from 7 am), & I didn't even start my wash!!. Next Thing I know some BONE HEAD!!, takes my dirty whites out & places his own wash in & starts it !!. So, I get all pissed, & my neighbor from behind the washing machine comes out, & tells me "Oh, I honestly didn't know, I'm sorry. I thought it was left over from someone's wash last night."

I'm thinking......

If it was from last night, wouldn't be wet !?!?!!! DUH!!.

I'm pisseed off that he took it out & didn't even bother to wait &/or to ask !!.

HOW FR!G!N RUDE!!.

I have never done it to any one, so I don't (or didn't) expect any one to do that to me!!.

I'll let him pass this time, since he explained himself & apologized.

(maybe) NEXT TIME (it happens again), I'LL TELL THE LAND LADY ABOUT IT!!.

Aloha. =|

"Be Tranquil in One's Mind"

Ok Ok Ok, I'm calm now. =P lol.
                          Last edited by Serenity; November 19, 2006, 09:01 AM.
                          Aches & Pains

Comment

I hate it when I stand in the express line where a sign says 10 items or less and the clerk checks a person through who obviously has more than 10 items! What's the use for signage and rules when the employees break em?
                            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel View Post
                              I hate it when I stand in the express line where a sign says 10 items or less and the clerk checks a person through who obviously has more than 10 items! What's the use for signage and rules when the employees break em?
                              YEAH!!. Isn't that the TRUTH!?!?!.

GAWD!!. I hate people like that, too !!.
                              Aches & Pains

Comment

I hate (other customer) people who count my items and tell me when I have 11 items I can't go through the line! It's 1 item!
                                Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                                Sharing withother survivors...
                                www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Working...
                                X