This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Lunch - Chapter 11

Left over hamburger steak with cream of mushroom!
    ___
    "Be god to each other."

Comment

Skipped lunch today, but I've got a sun-dried tomato bagel waiting, if I get the munchies during my prep period.
      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
        Leftovers from yesterday's lunch.
        Sloppy what, now?

Today: walked down to Pike Place Market for bagel sandwiches with the AF.

Tomorrow: something on the road, along with guitarist Charles Recaido (Summer, Kohala), as I'm giving him a ride to the Kalama festival.

Comment

We had fried potatoes with confit duck gizzards. MMMMM!
          http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
          http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
            Sloppy what, now?

Today: walked down to Pike Place Market for bagel sandwiches with the AF.

Tomorrow: something on the road, along with guitarist Charles Recaido (Summer, Kohala), as I'm giving him a ride to the Kalama festival.
            Very funny, Leo. I even went back to check yesterday's lunch...just to make sure about that response.
            http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
            http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Went to Salad Creations today at Bishop and Hotel. Oh my gosh, do you need earplugs to work or eat in that place or what? The people behind he counter in their chef outfits and vegetable-print toques, were very pleasant and accommodating. They'd put ANYTHING in a bowl for you. But then they offer to turn it into a chopped salad if you like. CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP the decibles were deafening! Tell me if I'm wrong. My salad was huge and satisfying. Not THAT cheap, but healthy. I'd recommend it every once in a while. As I was leaving there was quite a line. If you eat there, your salad is served in the big stainless steel bowl it was made in. Interesting concept!
              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Chicken salad sandwich and a can of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Macy's Downtown Gazebo: Furukake Salmon, brown rice, mixed veggies, clam chowder. Arizona diet ginseng tea.
                  Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

On the stove ~ Frying Akule.

In the fridge ~ 1 lb. Tako Madako and 1 lb. Ahi Poke

Poi and Boiled Banana.

Auntie Lynn
                    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Big Boy Combo (add avocado), a salad with Bleu Cheese (and extra Bleu Cheese to use as dip for the french fries), and an iced tea. At Bob's Big Boy, of course. (wave to TutuSue and Tikiyaki - wish you were there!) Took my friend who's visiting from the mainland and is an old fan of BBB.
                      Also, we got seated at a table right next to a Hoku- and Grammy-winning musician who's an old friend, and had a great time talking story.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Noodles and black bean chicken with a medium cup of Mountain Dew from U Choice In.

Comment

Two cheeseburgers (hold the pickles) from BK. And a liter of Diet Pepsi.
                          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Half a Chicago southsider wrap from Safeway. The other half's for dinner. I'm still nursing a diet pepsi.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                              Big Boy Combo (add avocado), a salad with Bleu Cheese (and extra Bleu Cheese to use as dip for the french fries), and an iced tea. At Bob's Big Boy, of course. (wave to TutuSue and Tikiyaki - wish you were there!)
                              Hrrrrrrmph! Coulda been there if asked!
                              Took my friend who's visiting from the mainland and is an old fan of BBB.[...]
                              Ok...well in that case...you're forgiven!

Comment

Home-made grilled turkey burgers on poppyseed kaiser rolls, seltzer water over ice.
                                Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Working...
                                X