This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 4

How do I get to Blazin Steaks from Hickam?

Comment

Originally posted by OahuGirl View Post
      How do I get to Blazin Steaks from Hickam?
      K-den. I going make dis the best I know how.

Come out of the gate. Stay on your right. Hmmmmm get on Nimitz Hwy.

Make left on Waikamilo Road. Go all the way down till you come on the intersection of N. King and Waikamilo Rd.

Make right on N. King Street.

You will see the roof and sign of Blazin' Steaks!

Mahalo foa the PM.

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Double cheeseburgers and a cup of fruit punch from McDonalds.

Comment

Chicken Teriyaki, Sashimi, Shrimp Tempura Deluxe Dinner Plate from Hifumi at Chinese Cultural Plaza.

Complimentary vanilla ice-cream.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Dinner? Hmmm...oh shoots, I forgot about it. Still working...

Comment

Blazin steaks rice,salad and some sierra mist. Thanks for the directions! It was delicious!

Comment

Chicharon (Deep fried pork) den sliced thin mixed with fresh tomato and onions in savory sauce of patis.

Served with hot steamed rice and side dishes of kim chee.

Onolicious!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Slice of pizza, beef tornadoes and a cup of fruit punch from Sam's Club.

Comment

Noodles, lemon chicken, mushroom chicken and a bottle of water from Patti's Chinese Kitchen.

Comment

Noodles, pork, chicken and a bottle of water from Patti's Chinese Kitchen.

Comment

Chicken Cutlet, fries, salad, fruit cup, fruit punch and a serving of ice cream from LikeLike Drive Inn.

Comment

Triple dip chicken strips combo, chicken thigh and a cup of Mountain Dew from KFC.

Comment

we tried fat greek on waialae across from kaimuki city mill tonight. we shared the mussels (served cold with a light dressing of olive oil, capers, lemon & herbs/spices/aromatics), dolmades (rice & herb stuffed vine leaves). eric ordered the lamb shawerma and i got the lamb souvlaki. both were stuffed into warm pita bread and dressed with tsaziki sauce. plus bottomless soda, the meal came out to $30.00. portions on the apps were more than we expected; portions on entree were, IIRC, slightly smaller than can be had at greek corner at puck's alley. i think prices are within a couple bucks of each other, with fat greek being the more affordable. taste was quite good. it's an order at the counter and they tell you when it's ready place. but the joint is quite classy looking, what with a fountain in the al fresca dining area. in fact, if you check out the link above, you'll see that it looks nothing like it used to when boston pizza was there. despite the lack of a server, the staff and the owner were very friendly and welcoming. we'd definitely go there again.

menu is also at the website linked above.
                            superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Heh rice and chicken noodle soup
                              Words are one thing. Actions are another.

Comment

Fried noddles, sausages and a cup of Mountain Dew from Hungry Lion Inn.

Comment

Working...
                                X