New Features - Tags & Photo Albums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Features - Tags & Photo Galleries

The groups feature is beginning to take off. But remember, don't join any group if you consider yourself a "non-joiner".

You can participate in the groups under your (or any member's) User profile/CP.
    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
      What browser (and version) are you using?

When do go into the thread itself the tags for that thread are listed at the bottom of the current page, even if the thread spans 2 or more pages.
      This went right over my head. Most of this thread has gone over my head. Is this a Macintosh only thing?
      n'importe

Comment

Originally posted by Kaukura View Post
        Is this a Macintosh only thing?
        It might be an issue with one of two things when viewing HawaiiThreads:

a) The type of computer or operating system you use, which includes Windows XP, Windows Vista, Macintosh OS X, or Linuix.

b) The type of application you use to view HawaiiThreads (in other words the browser) which includes Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Sarfari, Opera or some other browser.

I got a screen shot of a HawaiiThreads index while using Windows XP and Internet Explorer.

Comment

I attempted to use Mozilla Firefox on a PC running Windows XP and noticed that the tag display is slightly different. It just list the tags with no icon. I took a screen shot of that display.

update:

Managed to post a screen shot of HawaiiThreads using Mac OS X and Safari 3.0.4. I have to admit the background color of the screen is not what I see but the small blue boxes with the white question mark is accurate where the tags are supposed to be.
          Last edited by helen; May 27, 2008, 03:31 PM. Reason: adding the Macintosh view

Comment

Sort of noticed today that there is an icon for threads that have tag(s) assigned to them. The index listing does look nicer now since the contents of the tag themselves don't show up on the listing.

Comment

As a reminder you don't need to place double quotes around a tag that has 2 or more words. It can handle the spaces fine, tags here are delimited by commas.

Comment

Also found out the tag needs to be at least 3 characters (with 25 characters being the most).

Comment

Working...
                X