2018 General Election Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 General Election Day

Today November 6, 2018 is the General Election Day, by tradition this thread is about your experiences in casting your ballot at your polling place.

Like was the lines were long or short, was the machines working, had enough ballots for everyone?

If you voted early or by absentee ballot you can relate your experiences here as well.

Re: 2018 General Election Day

Central Elementary was virtually empty of voters @ 8am
    short ballot, easy peasy with a paper ballot
    good luck America this is your last chance of any survival
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

I went to Washington Middle School around 11 am. Had a few people already there in the process of casting their ballot. For me the process went pretty fast, the longest time spent was me filling in the ballot.

Comment

Went to Ala Wai Elementary in the P.M. before work again. This location never lacks for plenty of precinct officials. All friendly and diligent.

Good thing, because this time, it was fairly busy. But everything moved like a well-greased wheel.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
        USA TODAY, page 2A
        11 March 1993

Comment

Nice. I voted Saturday, the last day to vote early, and it was also a well-oiled machine. In and out in 10 minutes.
          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

No problems at my polling place for last week's general election. Voted around 10:30 am on election day.
            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Working...
            X