This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for lunch - Chapter 5

It's a brand new quarter of the year and it's good enough time to start a new thread on an old but popular topic here.

What's for lunch?

Re: What's for lunch - Chapter 5

I sure don't know, I didn't bring anything to eat and that's a good question. I don't know what to eat. Any Ideas anyone? Quick it's lunchtime. Mc Donalds sounds good but I ate their yesterday had thier salad not bad, I want go somewhere else today........ And I am tired of eating at Zippy's and Jack N The Box.
    A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Turkey sandwich and a bottle of Pepsi Edge from the Honolulu Community College Bookstore which for some reason was selling the 20 ounce bottle of soda for 50 cents.

Comment

lemme see...

i get egg salad sandwich on whole wheat with a sunkist orange and bottle water. made with best foods mayo of course and sorry no moa Ka'u orange eh! hehehe
        Reggie aka pinakboy
        Reggie's Kaukau Time! blog
        Raw Eats Veggie Videos
        Recipe Tube TV!
        Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

Fried Ahi belly and Aku bones, poi and chili pepper water, shoyu and vinegar. Onolicious, masarap, delicious! Guava juice.

Auntie Lynn aka Auintie Pupule
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

wow aunty!! u get good kine grindz everyday eh!! hehehe

Reggie aka pinakboy
            Raw Eats Veggie Videos
            Recipe Tube TV!
            Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

Originally posted by pinakboy
              wow aunty!! u get good kine grindz everyday eh!! hehehe

wat can I say except I am a cook by trade. Now retired. Das why I no can lose weight. I know how to grind and can't stop grinding sometime...cause I'm like coffee, bitter and cold! hahahahahahahah

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                wat can I say except I am a cook by trade. Now retired. Das why I no can lose weight. I know how to grind and can't stop grinding sometime...cause I'm like coffee, bitter and cold! hahahahahahahah

i kno u and me both!! lol hard fo lose weight when u love to cook!

so today fo lunch..

its a tuna salad on wheat bread sandwich with raw round onion slices and a slice of kraft cheese!

hehehe da breath goin be haunas for my coworkers!! hehehe
                Reggie aka pinakboy
                Raw Eats Veggie Videos
                Recipe Tube TV!
                Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

TV Dinner (had it for lunch) Salsbury Steak, mashed potato and kernal corn. I had to add salt and pepper, was good!

was on sale at Times Liliha....Bouquet T.V. Dinners $.99 each.

Eh, I don't buy these but I getting old and just can whip um in the micro and wala...complete dinner. I'm going buy some more. LOL

Comment

BBQ chicken and hamburger steak plate lunch, with a couple of large cups of Mountain Dew.

Comment

My first time in ordering Hamburger steak from Zippy's Vineyard...mmmmm ono!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                        My first time in ordering Hamburger steak from Zippy's Vineyard...mmmmm ono!

Auntie Lynn
                        bugga ono but auntie u wen look behind ur shoulder fo da ghosts?? dey sed get choke weird stuff dea since Zippy's wen build em on a former mortuary property...

i like my hamburger steak with tabasco and shoyu!!

ok back to da post....

we had pork denengdeng with saluyot fo lunch yesterday. my wife neva had it b4 and she one filipina!! lol she not ilocana das why. she da kine picky kapampangan no eat veggies only like meat girl! but i changin dat.
                        Last edited by pinakboy; July 25, 2005, 08:16 AM.
                        Reggie aka pinakboy
                        Raw Eats Veggie Videos
                        Recipe Tube TV!
                        Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

Originally posted by pinakboy
                          bugga ono but auntie u wen look behind ur shoulder fo da ghosts?? dey sed get choke weird stuff dea since Zippy's wen build em on a former mortuary property...
                          I no tink one ghost going stop Auntie Lynn from grinding da kaukau if stay ono. In fact, if she wen see one ghost, she would give him one of her famous "whack whack" to da head...da buggah would run away and neva come back!

Miulang
                          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang

I no tink one ghost going stop Auntie Lynn from grinding da kaukau if stay ono. In fact, if she wen see one ghost, she would give him one of her famous "whack whack" to da head...da buggah would run away and neva come back!
                            From what a "litto birdie" told me, her "whack whack to da head" sound is very similar to da sound your rolling pin to da head makes.

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
                              From what a "litto birdie" told me, her "whack whack to da head" sound is very similar to da sound your rolling pin to da head makes.
                              And one slippah to da okole make one sound lidat, too, you know. And one certain somebody get soooo many cockaroached slippahs to choose from, yeah?

Today foa lunch I had one of those "Fruit and Nut" Salads from McD's. The thing was pretty tasty...don't know if the Hawai'i outlets have those yet.

Miulang
                              Last edited by Miulang; July 25, 2005, 03:37 PM.
                              "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X