Screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshots

OK, this thread is kind of like the Photo Sharing Thread, except that instead of sharing photos, we'll share screenshots of whatever your computer desktop or other type of computer-like device (cell phone, portable gaming device, iPad, iPhone, etc.) is currently displaying or has displayed in the past.

Doesn't matter what platform you're using, let's see your neat desktops, screen savers, messy desktop and other types of windows within your system.

To start things off, here is my first screenshot. It Ubuntu Linux's screensaver playing in my Sun Virtual Box VM in full screen mode running on top of Mac OSX "Snow Leopard".

I'm still here. Are you?

Re: Screenshots

I forgot how to display a screenshot. I know to capture it on an XP machine you do the Shift/Print Screen combo where it saves it to the clipboard, but then what?
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

After you capture the image you can paste it to the Paint application in Windows. Then save the image as .jpeg file and then attach that file to HawaiiThreads.

Comment

Mahalo Helen, I kinda figured that but wasn't quite too sure plus I never had any reason to post screenshot. I remember doing that back on another thread as Mel indicated. Now it's cemented in the noggin thanks to you.
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
        X